Oct 2, 2008

Love My Current Playlist

Good Morning Dear Readers, Friends, as promise, I'm going to feature today my current playlist on my Nokia N82 Music phone. It has become my main player as it plays great music, easy to organize and convenient to use.

I have 3 Playlist created, New Hits, for my currently uploaded tracks, American Idol, a collection of the best songs performed in American Idol 7 and Local for my fab pinoy rythms.

On my New Hits Playlist, I have the following cool tracks:

1. Burnin' Up - Jonas Brothers
2. Dangerous - Akon
3. In the Ayer - Flo Rida featuring Will.i.am
4. Labels Of Love - Fergie
5. Lolli Lolli (Pop That Body) - Three 6 Mafia
6.Lookin Boy - Hotstylz
7. If I Ever See Your Face Again - Maroon 5
8. Viva La Vida - Coldplay
9. Leavin - Jesse McCartney
10. Stop And Stare - One Republic
11. I'm Yours - Jason Marz
12. Maybe - Second Hand Serenade
13. Like A Knife - Second Hand Serenade
14. Corona And Lime - Shwayze
15. Crush - David Archuleta
16. We Rock - Camp Rock Soundtrack
17. Play My Music - Camp Rock Soundtrack
18. Pushin' Me Away - Jonas Brothers

I have been playing this Playlist for 2 weeks now and might be sticking with it for the next 2 weeks. I'm planning to upload and create varied playlist using Last.Fm, I have discovered a lot of good songs in there that I didn't knew about. Last.Fm is really the greatest, discover it yourself.

More of my Playlist in my future blogs friends c", I'm planning to share my American Idol playlist next time.

A tip for everyone who wants to upload the latest tracks, theirs a search button on right side part of this page that willl take you to the best site for uploading free MP3's, MusicDumper.com. I've been using this site for quite sometime now and found no problem with its files. Enjoy guys, For the love of music!

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...