May 14, 2009

Rascal Flatts: Here Comes Goodbye

Its my most favorite song at the moment. Here Comes Goodbye is the first single from Rascal Flatts upcoming album Unstoppable. It was co-written by American Idol Season 6 finalist Chris Sligh. Rascal Flatts is an American rock country band that hails from Columbus, Ohio and have been in existence since year 2000. They have release several multi platinum albums but I've just known them recently, ghetto flat for me, its like where am I all this years?

Anyways , there have been no official music video of the song yet, at least on YouTube but here is a locally made one with lyrics on it. The lyrics was very meaningful, I love the song because of it... very much related to what happen in my love life hahaha. Enjoy!!


0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...