Dec 24, 2012

Christmas 2012

Just want to great all my dear readers a Merry Christmas. :) I have no fancy stuffs to offer right now besides prayers and well wishes, maybe next year, you'll never know. =D

This is the blogs 4th Christmas and still going strong, hopefully I could still be able to run it for a couple more years because my hectic schedule is catching up on me. Currently handle two hospitals at the moment on a shifting schedule and my law school, I'm already on my second year so things are getting a bit difficult to handle, but I'll do all my very best to come up with stories beyond reckoning.

Anyways, there were a lot of things that I'm thankful for this year, blessings in disguise, failures, success, all came in unimaginable ways. My ever growing page hits and visitors is a blessing, my trial devices coming in and out, the world not coming to an end, among others. My heartfelt gratitude to the Lord for everything.

Again, may you have a wonderful Christmas! Stay safe and God Bless you all.

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...