Dec 31, 2012

Happy New Year! Moving Forward!

Well, seems like were off to another year again, thank GOD! 2012 was so far the most successful year for the blog, gaining unique visits and page views like no other, hopefully I can sustain its phase in 2013 or break boundaries again. Dream big, aim big!


What to look forward on the blog in 2013? More diverse articles, restructuring of my current blog layouts, streaming of categories eliminating those that I don't write much and so much more. Expect increase number of videos as well and more travels, discovering and rediscovering places.

Anticipate more also of either the Nokia Lumia 920 or the Nokia 808 PureView, I'll do my very bests to secure either of the unit for the blogs disposal. For the information of those who didn't know, all my posted images were taken using the Nokia N8 alone, its high time for the blog to upgrade. Dual SIM phones will definitely earn spots as well since my quest for my perfect reloader device will continue.

Phone applications will be featured more both from Windows Phone and Symbian. If Nokia 808 PureView is more plausible for my upgrade, I might be getting a mid-tier Windows Phone so I have access to Windows Phone apps.

Expect also a more slimmer me, Hehe! I'm taking my weight loss plan seriously in 2013, its about time. =)

Well, got so much plan for the blog, hopefully I will be able to accomplished them all, and as the famous saying goes, "the best is yet to come!"

Wishing you all a happy and prosperous new year ahead! God Bless us all!

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...