Mar 2, 2012

I Think I Will Be Selling Our House To Get The Nokia 808 PureView!

No kidding! c", I think, I'm going to sell everything I've got just to get this new super phone! That's how extremely excited I am for a phone whom I believe was partly created to my liking.

The Nokia 808 PureView is the very first mobilephone device to sport a stroking 41 megapixel sensor with high-performance Carl Zeiss optics and pixel oversampling technology, full HD 1080p video recording and playback with 4X lossless zoom, Nokia Rich Recording that enables audio recording at CD-like levels of quality and previously only possible with external microphones, 1/1.2'' sensor size, ND filter, and capable to 3x loseless digital zoom, new generation Xenon Flash, LED light for video, among the best still and video capability on mobilephone to date where a camera and a mobilephone freak like me would die for.



With this camera and video specs, it will definitely help improve the blogsite's images and video features. No need to borrow video camera from neighbors! c", I just have one request, if Nokia include a camera stand so it could be truly regarded as a stand alone camera or video device. Haha! kidding aside!

I also like the idea that Nokia gave Symbian a huge boast by running it on a huge breakthrough technology such as the PureView. It was like giving the system its last glorious roar in the high end arena before being pushed down to the mid tier and entry level phones. Symbian gave Nokia its global status as a market leader, the moved was more than what the company can do to honor it. Its fun to imagine the situation at the Mobile World Congress 2012, all those quad core running androids and windows phones being trumped to dust by Symbian, a huge statement of revenge!

Design-wise, I glad that the phone has its own unique pretense. It doesn't have the same style that of the current Nokia breeds, it has a high grade solid built and it looks very attractive. I also like the fact that the Gorilla Glass display covers all the phones front facade making it extra durable and that its only 4inches so holding and using it in one hand is easier. The AMOLED screen with ClearBlack Display will also give a superb view to it so I'm cool on it as well.


Among the rest of its best specs includes the exclusive Dolby Headphone technology, transforming stereo content into a personal surround sound experience over any headphones, Dolby Digital Plus for 5.1 channel surround sound playback, 1.4Ghz processor, NFC, Bluetooth v3.o with A2DP, WiFi, DLNA, among others.

Though it was not my ideal last Symbian device as stated on my previous article (CLICK HERE), its surprising features compensates the rest of my crave.

For now, our house is officially for sale, anyone?!

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...