Dec 14, 2012

Travel and Places: Benilda, A Unique Way To Relax And Have Fun

Have you been to a place where woodcraft work meets the pool? None perhaps because they're far more unrelated but believe it or not, Benilda sports both, the place had a swimming pool for splashing fun and woodcrafts for the eyes to behold.


Benilda is located in Bancuro, Naujan, Misamis Oriental, roughly 250 km away from Manila. Its one of the most prominent place in Oriental Mindoro besides White Beach Puerto Galera and just a few meters away from infamous Simbahan Bato.

I'm not much of an art enthusiasts but I could say that I had enjoyed watching the wooden craftworks displayed all over the place. Well, maybe because it was something that I don't see customarily but really, I was mesmerize.






Aside from these, the place also had a mini park for the kids and the young at heart to enjoy, a hostel offering affordable room rates, Benilda is a must see place for everyone if you're visiting Oriental Mindoro.





Here are my best images taken my from luscious Nokia N8 smartphone.






0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...