Dec 29, 2010

The Blogs Top 10 Most Read Articles of 2010

2010 is about to end and the best way to reminisced it, bringing back the most read blog posts of the year that had help increased blogs traffic the whole year through. Readers, page views and unique visitors to the blog had tripled this year compared to 2009, that's a lot to be thankful for. I never really cared if somebody the blog visited or not when I started this as long as I had partake my knowledge and freely express my opinion on things that matters. Big 2010 Thank You to all specially to the regular viewers!

1. Nokia 2220 Slide Styler Posted on July 7, 2010 - This is a review article on the phone that I won in My Nokia Story. Well i guess it is a double winning streak for me, my review on the phone is the most read article so far in the blogs 1 year and 10 months of existence.

2. The Nokia 2330 Classic; When Style Meets Steal Posted on March 29, 2010 - This is a review of the phone that was given to me FREE on my Globe Business Plan 499. What's funny about this article was that I included a picture of the phone with a Jose Rizal printed matchbox. I was like, what am I thinking way back then and I was not being nationalistic either. c",

3. Exclusive! Nokia X5-01 Spotted and Sold in the Philippines Posted on Jun 17, 2010 - This was a blog posts about a Chinese clone of the phone that I saw in one of the stores in Cagayan De Oro. Whats interesting about it was that the replica came out and being sold weeks before the official announcement.

4. HTC Wildfire vs Nokia C6 vs Samsung Spica, A Midrange Fight Posted on September 9, 2010 - This is an honest to goodness comparison between the three phones. It earn a few negative comments from readers who did not agree with my posts, well, argue all you can, I stand by my results.

5. HTC Desire vs Motorola Droid X vs Nokia N8 vs Samsung Galaxy S Posted on August 10, 2010 - Another comparison of the best high end smartphones way back then. It gained another wave of negative comments because of the end result. The post really became controversial to the point that a writer copied every word and image of it and posted it on another website as his own. Funny because instead of getting angry about the incident, I considered it as a complement instead.

6. The Nokia N8 Challenge: Battery Part One Posted on November 9, 2010 - A battery test article of the Nokia N8 trial device that was lend to me by WOMWorld. Interestingly, a lot of readers find it surprising, well, I felt the same way, I did not expect the results to be that good.

7. Who is Pier Roxas? Lost Guy With A Nokia N8 Needs Your Help Posted on October 13, 2010 - This was a blog posts about the Project Gene8, a promotional campaign launched by Nokia Philippines to introduce the Nokia N8 in the country. Well it was a successful campaign that generated a lot of buzz which in return being reflected by inquiries via search engines. Most of the post's traffic source came from people asking Who Pier Roxas is.

8. One Time, Big Time for Nokia C3 posted on Jul 29, 2010. This posts is a leaving evidence on how popular the Nokia C3-01 was. People just went frenzy when Nokia announced the One Time, Big Time promotion for Nokia C3 that reflected on the number of people who search for it online. It was huge, a big hit for Nokia Philippines this year.

9. Evolution: The Nokia N8 Hardware Review Posted on Nov 7, 2010 - Nokia N8 is one of the most popular phone in the world at the moment that this review post easily become one of the all time most read so far even if it was posted only a month ago. The buying public were really interested about it that they are looking for reviews about the phone. Well I am glad that I help them through this article.

10. Nokia 5233 The First Impression Posted on Dec 8, 2010 - The fastest growing posts among the bunch, posted just recently, it had already made it to the all time most read article. Well I predict that this article will reached the Nokia 2220 Slide and 2330 Classic popularity being an entry level.

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...